Monday, October 11, 2010

How I Am Your Father

I have a new idea for a sitcom.

The name of the show is "How I Am Your Father". It is narrated by James Earl Jones (never seen on camera) playing the role of Darth Vader as he retells the story of the Star Wars prequels from his point of view and some of the funny stories that happened along the way that did not make it into the movie. It would be a combination of "How I Met Your Mother" and "Star Wars" with Neil Patrick Harris in the supporting role of Obi-Wan Kenobi.


Obi-Wan's Jedi bachelor pad would look something like this, with the armor of a storm trooper he killed up on display to impress guests.

I would also like to have guest appearances by Star Wars stars like Natalie Portman, Samuel L. Jackson, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Billy Dee Williams but have them not play their original characters for the sake of irony.

I am well aware that this show would make many a Star Wars fan angry, but I still think it would be funny and I would find it delightfully entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment